Monday, January 29, 2007

Aussies & their parties; First Grade of Hillary

My lesson learned from this weekend:
Never go party with Australians if you have a lot of work to do on the following day!!!


Saturday afternoon the Australian society of Oxford had a nice little BBQ...outside!! My friend Andrew (from Australia) had invited me to come.
Unfortunately a meeting with my Entrepreneurial project group took a little longer (3 hours) than expected and instead of enjoying lots and lots of meat and Aussie beer, I "enjoyed" a pizza and a can of Coke over lots and lots of work.
However, nothing kept me from joining the Aussies at their party on saturday night.
Let me tell you, Australian's are crazy!

The next day I finally kicked myself out of the bed at 3PM. About an hour later I was finally able to start working on my assignments...Whoooo!


I just got an e-mail saying that our first assignment for the term (an case study on "Networked Corporations - The future?" for my International Business and Global Governance course) has been graded. Although I only bullsh*#+ed in the paper, I got a distinction! Very cool...seems like I'm really good at bullsh*#ing


by the way...just in case you wonder WHO Hillary is - Hillary is the name of this beautiful second Trimester of the academic year in Oxford!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home