Sunday, December 10, 2006

MBAs = school children???

Just started studying for my Developing Effective Managers exam.
While reading through my notes I found a quote from my lecturer that I wrote down at that time...so I thought I might as well share this with you:

"Teaching MBAs is the most difficult thing for a teacher - except maybe school children!"

WOW! That's something, huh?!
I guess we are difficult to teach...but comparing MBAs to school children? I don't know. We certainly behave like them sometimes ;o)

Another quote that just came to my mind (can't remember who said it though) is related to how the first trimester of our MBA felt like:

"Getting an MBA in Oxford is like drinking from a fire hydrant!"

I think that't pretty accurate & drinking from a fire hydrant doesn't seem like an easy task to me. Here at the Oxford Business School you get more than what you want and what you can deal with.


AAAwwwwwww, I should get back to studying. Looks like I embrace every opportunity to get away from studying - even writing a stupid post for my blog :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home