Friday, December 08, 2006

Study, Eat, Drink & Sleep...

Study, Eat, Drink & Sleep...that's all I've been doing for the last couple of days and that's about all I will do for the next couple of days

I hardly see daylight, as I study mostly during the night.

I'm done with Decision Science, Finance and Financial Reporting. Right now, I am struggling with Managerial Economics. Clarence (a fellow MBA from Sri Lanka) will give me a small "support class" today.
I hope to start Developing Effective Managers and Strategy late today (both not very quantitative, but LOTS & LOTS of qualitative concepts).

Next week will be the big one - 6 exams in 4 days
I will start out on Monday with Decision Science and Financial Reporting...fingers crossed!

I better get back to Managerial Economics (oh, I love/hate this subject!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home