Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Life sucks...sometimes

First of all, I want to wish the readers of this blog a wonderful new year 2007 and I hope all of you had nice holidays with your family and friends.

In my last blog I mentioned overweight fees right before I flew back to Germany...guess what? Looks like I called for it. They charged me 85 GBP, which just about doubled the value of the christmas presents in my luggage.
After arriving in Germany, I went straight to Ruegen (island in the Baltic Sea) with Melina. The trip was not the best vacation we've had together - I just wanted to relax & chill out and she wanted to go out and do stuff.
Back home, it was great to see the family again and we had a nice christmas party at my grandparents' house (just as every year).
The day after christmas I went to Frankfurt and partied hard with my best friend Andreas and some other people. It was a ball, although I tripped, fell and crushed the glas of my watch...argh!

Two days later (on the 27th) the completely unexpected happened. Melina broke up with me after more than 3.5 years. It still feels like a world collapsing and I think that moment something died in me. All the fighter, I drove to Dortmund twice and tried to win her back...unfortunately, without success.
New Year's eve was horrible as you might imagine. I went to a private party and seeing all the couples at midnight was just too much...
Now all I can do is wait and hope...Melina told me that she needs time to think.

Luckily it's only about one week until I get back to Oxford. I hope being there will distract me a little bit.

Just in case you read this Melina:
I LOVE YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home