Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Snooker @ a gentlemens' club

A good company presentation (Bain & Company - a leading management consultancy), good food, nice wine...what more could you wish for?!

And that was just the start of last night!

Afterwards we went to the Oxford Union (kinda like a gentlemens' club - members only).
We chilled for a while in one of the really old and nice libraries, enjoyed a cold beer and sat in huge, old leather armchairs.
For 9PM we had booked one of the big snooker tables. Fortunately one of us knew the rules, so we played snooker for the rest of the evening...that's the Oxford lifestyle!



Now I'm back to the books, preparing for tomorrow and getting some assignments done - and missing out on a pub crawl with my friends from college...well, maybe I'll join them later, when I'm done with my assignments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home