Friday, September 29, 2006

1st MBA soccer match

Today we had our first MBA soccer match. It was a lot of fun...

We don't have any really good soccer players, but we made upfor that by playing rough :-)
I think not a single player got off the field without bruises or scratches. I guess that's because MBAs are really competitive people. Especially Andy (a huge rugby player from Australia) and I had some pretty good fights.
I ended up with a split toe nail and some scratches on my chin.

Looks like we will have to practice some more for the MBA Olympics (sports competition of all major business schools in Europe) next year. We also plan to set up a game against the guys from the Master in Financial Economics program (MFE) at our business school. But I don't think they are going to be much of a challenge, as the MFE is a pretty quantitative finance course and the MFE guys are more the nerdy types :-)

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home