Thursday, September 21, 2006

Countdown T minus 1

It's finally there. My last day in Germany. Tomorrow, Andy (my best friend), Daniel (fellow MBA student) and Andy (Daniel's best friend - looks like Andys make pretty good friends) will leave for Oxford. The plan is to rent a van in Aschaffenburg, pack all of my & Andy's stuff in the van (again...seems like it never stops), drive to Bonn, pick up Daniel and Andy No.2, pack all of their stuff in the van, and drive to Calais (via Belgium). From there we want to take the ferry to the "island of shock & horror" (to Dover to be accurate) - and then? Welcome to driving on the wrong side of the road! Next stop: Oxford!
That's the plan at least!

I just said Good Bye to my grandparents, my cousins and my good friend Bjoern. Tomorrow I will have to say Good Bye again - to my uncle, my aunt and my parents.
Saying Good Bye sucks!!! It's strange...but I'll be back for christmas, so it's alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home