Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Good Bye Erlangen

I moved to Erlangen almost exactly 2 years ago...packed all my belongings in a van and brought it all the way from Muelheim.
And now - same all over again, but in the opposite direction.
Packing all my stuff in a van, bringing it to my home town Moembris, storing it, driving back to Erlangen, renovating my appartement (I hate painting walls!!! GGGrrrrr!) and leaving Erlangen for the time being.
Luckily the handing over of my appartement to the landlord worked out alright...I got all of my deposit back $$$$$ :o)

Looking back I had an OK-time in Erlangen. I mean, it's a beautiful small city, but like I said...it's a small city - not much going on. Nevertheless, I will keep the good memories (for the insiders: especially the Bergkirchweih, my fraternity and the Halloween party at Torben's appartment).

Good Bye Erlangen! I'm off to Oxford!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home