Saturday, September 02, 2006

Siemens Judgement Day

WOW!
Yesterday was my last day as a Siemens employee & I definitely left with a big bang!
Astrid (one of my colleagues) and I had a little party prepared to celebrate this day with the project team.
It was wonderful, I had a great time! A lot of colleagues came, even my former bosses dropped in. Everybody was really nice and wished me the best for my MBA.
Apart from some snacks, we also had a couple of bottles of wine and champagne. Finally, there were only 7 of us left in the meeting room enjoying the last bottle of red wine and talking about the past and the future (all kinds of sentimental stuff, you know...).
After cleaning up the meeting room, I passed the gate one last time and handed over my Siemens ID to the security personnel...what a moment...I almost shed some tears :-(

Well, looks like that chapter in my book has been closed for the time being!

1 Comments:

At November 01, 2006 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Siemens fella!!!:)
Which division were you in? I am in power generation
Me too and applied to Ox SBS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home