Thursday, July 27, 2006

Interesting links

Just wanted to give you some links for further research:

official websites:
MY university: www.ox.ac.uk
MY business school: www.sbs.ox.ac.uk
MY college: www.wadham.ox.ac.uk

for these you need quicktime...
virtual tour of MY university: www.chem.ox.ac.uk/oxfordtour/tours.html
virtual tour of MY business school: www.chem.ox.ac.uk/oxfordtour/sbs/default.html

some Wikipedia articles:
MY university: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Oxford
MY business school: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa%C3%AFd_Business_School
MY college: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wadham_College


By the way. September 1st will be my last day at work. After that I have about 2 weeeks to refurbish my appartment and move from Erlangen back to Moembris (my beautiful home town). I plan on leaving Germany on September 21st together with my best friend Andy (hey there...thx for helping me out with moving all my stuff), Daniel (a future classmate from Germany) and one of Daniel's friends. The plan is to rent a car, pack it with our stuff and drive to Oxford using a ferry over the channel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home