Saturday, February 10, 2007

What a Friday!!!

You probably know that feeling when you get up and something is not right...you just know that you will become sick. I had exactly that feeling, when I woke up yesterday.
But I just HAD to get up, because I needed to attend a climate change conference in Oxford. As chairman of the Oxford Energy Business Network, I was contacted by Shell to organize and coordinate a delegation from the business school to attend the conference.
The conference was really interesting and I got to network with some of Shell's top managers and a couple of scientists from all over the world.

Later on that day, my MBA class had planned a cultural show at the business school. Students from many different countries presented their artistic talent.
We had:
-an Australian singing "Waltzing Matilda"
-Poetry recitals by an Indian and a British guy
-Rock music from Seattle
-Indian dancing
-Belly dancing
-Romanian guitar music
-Bulgarian dancing
-a short Violin concert
-Salsa dancing
-Taiwanese singing
-Indian singing






















It was a wonderful event...unfortunately I couldn't join all my friends, who went to a club after the cultural show. I went home and went straight to bed...the night was horrible! It's now saturday night and I still feel like crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home