Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Juergen

Until a couple of hours ago it was my 26th birthday.
When combining the words university student and birthday, one usually thinks of a wild party...apparently this doesn't come true in Oxford.
My 26th birthday consisted of a lecture in the morning, reading numerous articles and essays in the afternoon and spending all evening and half of the night on an assignment for my taxation class...WHOOOP WHOOP...exciting!

Thank you Oxford for this wonderful 26th birthday!

Here are two of the messages that people left on my "message wall" on facebook.com:
-"wishing you a very happy birthday, and 24 hrs of drunkenness"
-"As you start to stare down the barrel of 30, just remember: you can only be young once... but you can be immature forever!"


I better hit the bed! I need to get up at 4:30 (yes, AM!!) for the Oxford MayDay tradition. More on that tomorrow.

Oh, one more thing! A couple of people from RollsRoyce are coming to the business school tomorrow and they asked to have a short chat with me about opportunities with them...let's see what they have to say and how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home