Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Touch Rugby - OUCH!

Saturday will be a BIG day!
The Cambridge MBAs are coming over to compete against us in sports...

I am part of the mixed soccer team and the mixed touch-rugby team (the soft version of rugby).
Having never played touch rugby before (just like most of my classmates), we decided to have a practice session before the game on saturday so that we actually know what we are doing.

So after some hours in the library we met on the beautiful back yard of the business school - a real English lawn (it wasn't that beautiful any more after we were done with practice).
It was a real fun game and a good break from studying...but if touch rugby already hurts that much (I have bruises all over my body), what am I going to look like after the MBA Olympics in Paris??? Andrew talked me into signing up for his rugby team (no touch, but full-contact).


2 Comments:

At April 25, 2007 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I wanted to ask you some info about the MBA, could you please contact me at: virgilio_forum@yahoo.com, thanx.

 
At April 25, 2007 10:55 AM, Blogger Juergen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home