Saturday, April 21, 2007

Week 0 of Trinity

It's good to be back in Oxford and seeing lots of my MBA friends again...during the break many of them travelled all over the place and we all spent a lot of time at the pubs sharing stories of our break over pints of ale and a nice british steak and mushroom pie with chips and vinegar.

On Tuesday we had the annual Private Equity Conference at the school, which was extremely interesting and a great opportunity to network with real capitalists ;o) the people from Deloitte Private Equity Group were so nice to take us out for drinks (spending 500 GBP within a little more than an hour with about 20 people is quite impressive...a big thank you to our sponsors from Deloitte)

I spent the rest of the week preparing for the things to come and attending my first lectures of the term. Basically, I took it very easy and went to bed quite early, because my body signalled me that I needed a break from all the partying of the last couple of weeks. I even managed not to go out on Friday, but rather stay in and work.

I'm off to the library now...I'm such a GOOD boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home