Friday, April 27, 2007

"You become fat.."

You won't believe what happened to me today...

I was in the library working on an assignment when Ya-Hsin walked by.
She is from Taiwan and we worked in a study group together last term...the last time i saw her was shortly before easter, so not too long ago.
I greeted her and she just stared at me like she was looking at an alien. After a while she said in her funny asian-english: "oooohhh I didn't recognie you first...hihihi...you become fat...hihihi..."
WHAT???? I couldn't believe it! She hadn't seen me for only about 4 weeks and then she tells me I've become fat?! Even so fat that she didn't recognize me any more?
What a shock...
Now all my buddies here call me "Fatty". Well, at least they can laugh about it.

Damn English food!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home