Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Made it through the first day

Finally I made it through the 1st day!

INFORMATION OVERKILL!!!!

I guess I better learn "selective hearing" as quick as possible, otherwise I won't be able to handle all the information that is thrown at us.

Apart from a lot of administrative stuff, all MBAs had the opportunity to introduce themselves in front of the class in one minute (they actually did "kick" people off the stage for talking more than one minute). So I had my one minute of fame for the first day.

After free lunch and dinner, at 5PM, Amgen CEO Kevin Sharer arrived at the business school and talked to the class about leadership, corporate culture and challenges in the pharma industry. In the end we had the opportunity to ask questions and argue with the CEO of one of the world's largest pharma companies...what a great opportunity.
I actually talked to him personally over a glas of wine after the reception. Although I wasn't really impressed with what he had to say, it was still a great experience to talk to the CEO of the year of 2005.

Here are some more impressions of the reception afterwards:



 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home