Sunday, September 30, 2007

London

So here I am...back in London!
I flew in yesterday after a week at home with the family and friends.
After staying at a fancy hotel for a night, I moved into my flat today. My flatmate Amin helped to carry all my stuff from the car into my room. The afternoon was filled with unpacking, a trip to IKEA and a trip to Heathrow airport to return the rented car.

In a couple of hours my student life will finally be over and I am back as a member of the workforce...but this time as an Investment Banker in the British workforce.
More on that and what I actually do, after week 1 on the job...Good Night!!!

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2011 4:14 AM, Blogger Bayo Babalola said...

Hi Juergen,

Loved your blog...i'm a Private Equity professional in Nigeria heading up to Said in the fall for my MBA. Documented my application experience on my blog www.nigerianintobschool.blogspot.com as well and just hope i'm able to fully document my MBA experience just as you did.

Cheers,

'Bayo

 
At March 22, 2013 9:13 AM, Blogger Regional College Of Pharmacy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home