Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Everybody is leaving :-( & I found a flat :-)

It is so sad! Everybody starts leaving...every night there are farewell drinks at some pub and all we do is pretend that nothing will change...







Every night good friends are in Oxford for one last drink, good friends with which I have partied, studied, argued and worked with. Friends who have influenced the way I think and act.
Hopefully, some day, maybe, if I am lucky I will see them again. Of course, I will stay in touch with some of them and others I will probably never see again.
Nevertheless, I wish all of them good luck and thank them for being the way they are and being with me in Oxford for the past 12 months.

PS: Fortunately, a lot of us took jobs in London and so we will be able to hang out once in a while with the Oxford MBA crew

ALSO, I FOUND A FLAT IN LONDON!!!
I will live in Maida Vale - Little Venice, in a really nice house and an awesome flat. I will share the flat with Amin, a 26 year old persian guy, who currently studies for a master's degree at UCL. In a year from now he will join an Investment Bank as well...so it will be a real Investment Banker appartment ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home