Friday, September 28, 2007

Back in Germany

I came back to Germany last Friday to see my family and my friends, and to relax for a week before I get back to work.
Initially I wanted to take 2 months off after my MBA to travel and see the world...so many friends from my MBA program invited me to visit them in their home countries. I could have travelled to Kenya, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Spain, Estonia, India, Pakistan, New Zealand, Thailand, Australia, China, Taiwan, Japan, pretty much every state of the US, Canada and many more countries. But it wasn't meant to be!
My dear employer gave me 3 weeks, take away a week to finish the MBA and one week to go flathunting in London, this leaves me with one week to prepare for my new job...this week (or what is left of it).
Not that I didn't want the job...I guess I wanted it so much that they were able to make me start earlier rather than later.

Nevertheless, so far the week at home has been a good week, filled with playing cards, eating excellent food and being taking care of by my mom - thanks!
Of course, I also met with some friends and I partied (only once), but I spent most of time in my bed with a book or sleeping.

The party last night was of course massive and me and my two friends Andy and Florian had a great time. Of course we partied in style with several other friends, champagne and a bottle of good vodka to celebrate my new job and Florian's new job (pilot with Lufthansa).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home