Sunday, October 22, 2006

Italian dinner

mmmhhhhh...just got back from the best dinner I've had so far in the UK.

The Italian girl in red (see pic) cooked for us.
We had:
-green salad with tomatoes, cucumber and avocado
-chicken in white wine sauce
-mozzarella and basil wrapped in grilled slices of aubergine
















We decided that everyone would have to cook for the others at least once during the year...so I guess I will get Norwegian, Canadian, British, Greek, French, Moroccan, South African, Belgian and some more Italian food during the year - yummie!
Unfortunately that means that I will have to cook, too. Well, i guess it's time for some canned ravioli ;-)

As you can see below, Francesco, Martin and myself "volunteered" to do the dishes afterwards - but it was worth it!

Posted by Picasa


















Now I am back in room working on some case studies and there is a huge Pyjama party in my college. Too bad I can't go - damn work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home